Monday, February 16, 2009

Well, I'm just not that into him either


Over the summer I had a lot of time on my hands. Yes, I had two kids to look after but when I wasn't chasing after rug rats I was able to catch up on some trashy beach reading. Thanks to the wonders of the library, I got my hands on a hot little book called 'He's Just Not That Into You'. A far cry from the chick lit I subsisted on all summer, this book was the epitome of a page turner.

The premise: two of the writers from Sex and the City break down the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to women and relationships. I liked the book so much I wrote a little piece about it for this website. http://girlheadquarters.org/2008/07/10/guest-blogger-clare-langan/#more-888

Now flash forward to February. The movie version of the book is out in theaters and like any 22-year-old girl, I see it on opening weekend. All I can say is 'WOW!' While it may not be Oscar-worthy, this is one heck of a chick flick. Not only does it star Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore and my favorite Dell/Dodgeball dude, Justin Long, but the lead, Ginnifer Goodwin looks exactly like my friend...it's scary. Guys-you might want to check out this one out, too...or wait for its Netflix release. I left the theater feeling a tiny bit more optimistic.

Now that is something that I'm definitely into.

No comments:

Post a Comment